Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesServer ViewerLog inRegister

Gore SE alive!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EvilEmperorZoRG
Lurking in the Shadows
EvilEmperorZoRG

Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore SE alive!!   Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014, 15:57

lol

sorry to break it to se lovers but spori is right : D
me too lol

Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

PostSubject: Re: Gore SE alive!!   Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014, 02:38

Haters will allways hate!
Back to top Go down
https://popz.forumotion.com
Spori
Cherry -Popper-

PostSubject: Re: Gore SE alive!!   Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014, 08:27

Gele wrote:
Haters will allways hate!

why u hate us?? : O

ps. some blinds dont wanna see
Back to top Go down
EvilEmperorZoRG
Lurking in the Shadows
EvilEmperorZoRG

PostSubject: Re: Gore SE alive!!   Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014, 08:56

i said that to a... fanatic SE player on facebook lol

its funny... i remember when gore se went down half of se players said "retail fucking sucks... tell us when se is fixed". now after a year of trying to get people on retail and after managing to revive it they go post on forums "lets forget about retail, se is fixed".... sure when you dont do nothing and you dont pay for servers thats what you say. and what they want now? make people start again transfering their servers to se? and if something happens again they leave the "idiots" to try and save gore and pay for servers on retail again and they say "retail fucking sucks, if se is fixed i come back". pffff and what about that zeb guy on youtube? half of new players came because of his 30.000 views video and his gore retail instructions. and now what he make a new one again? and whats the difference anyway? its not like se is easy to find anymore. you need to find a patch on forums... its not auto updated. retail is easier to find actually! just search "download gore ultimate soldier" on google...
Back to top Go down
EvilEmperorZoRG
Lurking in the Shadows
EvilEmperorZoRG

PostSubject: Re: Gore SE alive!!   Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014, 11:38

another nice example... he said that on march 2013 and now i guess posts links about se lol

"I'm not playing Gore anymore, I told. Retail sucks comparing with SE, and I don't have so much time to play, so less in Retail.

March 8, 2013 at 4:41pm · Like
But I remember all of you guys and I miss ya... 6 years with you...I grew up playing Gore and I grew up with you. I want clan forums be still alive... just to talk and remember old times... and see how ur lifes are going"

Back to top Go down
israel
«The Quiet Type»

PostSubject: Re: Gore SE alive!!   Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jan 2014, 19:14

hola buenas tardes soy isr@. como estais todos? se sabe algo si ya se puede jugar a gore? tambien tengo una duda tengo windows 8 y no se si es compatible

un saludo
Back to top Go down
Spori
Cherry -Popper-

PostSubject: Re: Gore SE alive!!   Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014, 21:58

ai caramba seniorita
Back to top Go down
EvilEmperorZoRG
Lurking in the Shadows
EvilEmperorZoRG

PostSubject: Re: Gore SE alive!!   Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014, 22:05

Sí, es posible .... ir a goreland
LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gore SE alive!!   Gore SE alive!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gore SE alive!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2