HomeSearchFAQMemberlistServer ViewerUsergroupsLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 we are like a family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alifistiaque
Yeah! Over 200 Post!
avatar

Location : Bangladesh
Registered : 2012-06-12
Messages : 441

PostSubject: we are like a family   Sun 24 Feb 2013, 10:29

hello every body. yesterday while going to sleep was thinking a matter.........

oh our forum. so many people there. different age different country different religions . but we are in one place and thats like a strong relationship. we havent see each other most of us,,, but we are brothers like in a family. how lucky we are to get such thing.

what do u say.................

(content) (content) (content) (content)


one destiny one life

live it up
Back to top Go down
Michu
-PopZ-Ular Poster


Location : Poland
Registered : 2012-07-21
Messages : 145

PostSubject: Re: we are like a family   Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:34

It is called Internet
Back to top Go down
alifistiaque
Yeah! Over 200 Post!
avatar

Location : Bangladesh
Registered : 2012-06-12
Messages : 441

PostSubject: Re: we are like a family   Sun 24 Feb 2013, 13:55

very grateful to this internet.


one destiny one life

live it up
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii


Location : In Flanders Fields, Belgium
Registered : 2012-06-02
Messages : 1898

PostSubject: Re: we are like a family   Tue 26 Feb 2013, 05:34

modern times Smile
Back to top Go down
http://popz.forumotion.com
alifistiaque
Yeah! Over 200 Post!
avatar

Location : Bangladesh
Registered : 2012-06-12
Messages : 441

PostSubject: Re: we are like a family   Tue 26 Feb 2013, 09:04

this is digital age . think how invention there will be in nano age.

i am sure of invention of time machine.


one destiny one life

live it up
Back to top Go down
Spori
Cherry -Popper-


Location : in the bush beside u :D
Registered : 2012-12-29
Messages : 51

PostSubject: Re: we are like a family   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 19:42

alifistiaque wrote:
this is digital age . think how invention there will be in nano age.

i am sure of invention of time machine.

ok ...

we are not in the age of a 0 (zero) and a one (1)

and now a hint....
the nano age u think would be great...
u allrdy have in ur head!!!
u better dont underestimate ur head....

and.. till now u can only travel ...forward ... in time


..................

With technology limiting the velocities of astronauts, these differences are minuscule: after 6 months on the ISS, the astronaut crew has indeed aged less than those on Earth, but only by about 0.007 seconds

..................


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation



travel in time back is another story.....
i dont say its impossible ....but whatever happened.... ur grandfather still is it...


ps...

one destiny one life

live it up

that sounds like a battery that u cant recharge : D

duracell comerce? : D
Back to top Go down
alifistiaque
Yeah! Over 200 Post!
avatar

Location : Bangladesh
Registered : 2012-06-12
Messages : 441

PostSubject: Re: we are like a family   Sun 03 Mar 2013, 08:31

Spori wrote:
alifistiaque wrote:
this is digital age . think how invention there will be in nano age.

i am sure of invention of time machine.

ok ...

we are not in the age of a 0 (zero) and a one (1)

and now a hint....
the nano age u think would be great...
u allrdy have in ur head!!!
u better dont underestimate ur head....

and.. till now u can only travel ...forward ... in time


..................

With technology limiting the velocities of astronauts, these differences are minuscule: after 6 months on the ISS, the astronaut crew has indeed aged less than those on Earth, but only by about 0.007 seconds

..................


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation



travel in time back is another story.....
i dont say its impossible ....but whatever happened.... ur grandfather still is it...


ps...

one destiny one life

live it up

that sounds like a battery that u cant recharge : D

duracell comerce? : D
ok


one destiny one life

live it up
Back to top Go down
Spori
Cherry -Popper-


Location : in the bush beside u :D
Registered : 2012-12-29
Messages : 51

PostSubject: Re: we are like a family   Sun 03 Mar 2013, 14:48

alifistiaque wrote:
Spori wrote:
alifistiaque wrote:
this is digital age . think how invention there will be in nano age.

i am sure of invention of time machine.

ok ...

we are not in the age of a 0 (zero) and a one (1)

and now a hint....
the nano age u think would be great...
u allrdy have in ur head!!!
u better dont underestimate ur head....

and.. till now u can only travel ...forward ... in time


..................

With technology limiting the velocities of astronauts, these differences are minuscule: after 6 months on the ISS, the astronaut crew has indeed aged less than those on Earth, but only by about 0.007 seconds

..................


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation



travel in time back is another story.....
i dont say its impossible ....but whatever happened.... ur grandfather still is it...


ps...

one destiny one life

live it up

that sounds like a battery that u cant recharge : D

duracell comerce? : D
ok

good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: we are like a family   

Back to top Go down
 

we are like a family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» The MacDonald Family
» The Future MINI Family Revealed
» Ato Boldon interview - Commentating, Oil & Family
» Family guy!!
» not a FJ, not even Toyota, my Dodge Ram family hauler

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Section :: General Discussions-