Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesServer ViewerLog inRegister

GameSpy Serverlist down

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TicTac
Over-PopZ-uLated
TicTac

GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 15:09

The patch worked when Kvaco first put out the download, the servers have been reset and so now they don't show up.
Back to top Go down
hamed dx dx
Yeah! Over 200 Post!
hamed dx dx

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 15:11

someone must fix this problem or make new gore XD
Back to top Go down
https://popz.forumotion.com
OddBall
«The Quiet Type»
OddBall

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 22:35

All IP's not working in Gore SE.. Tried 9 of them.........
FFS what do I do over Christmas now?????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 01:20

OddBall wrote:
All IP's not working in Gore SE.. Tried 9 of them.........
FFS what do I do over Christmas now?????????????????????

Ultimate Soldier still works.
And there are a lots of other cool games out there Wink

and welcome to our forum btw
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 08:15

WLGDavide wrote:
GeleStylO wrote:
Posted by Joel at 4drulers forum:

Posted Today, 03:30 AM
Well no promises yet, but my programmer said he should be able to gut gamespy out and implement the game finder we are using for the new game were working on together. That said, we will need someone who will can run a dedicated master server. It can be windows or linux.

thats some good news Smile
they are working on a new game???

4drulers forum - Joel
The new game is called "Thirty Days to Die" and is a survival horror action rpg with a minecraft style world, but will not feature blocky crappy art.
Back to top Go down
OddBall
«The Quiet Type»
OddBall

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 18:25

Hi Gele,
Thanks for the response and warm welcome to the Popz forum.
I tried to register on 4d rulers forum but the STUPID registration process literally stopped me.. I mean, How the F*ck am I going to know what the sequel to "Oblivion" is and be "case sensitive" (at my age). So I went online and found that "The Elder Scrolls V" was the sequel...but despite 480 different case sensitive versions of that sentence I put in, it still says "wrong answer".
What is Joel doing..... Mind games????????????????

So I gave up and had a Bourbon & coke over ice..now that's nice!

Just finished a real shit year. Work has been unbelievable and my father died...that ruined me for months! Still does.
Now I'm off work until Jan 8th and the wife and I go away to Morocco for week 31/12/12 so I'll spend my birthday away!! 58 on jan 3rd...what an old bastard I am.. EEK!

uuuuhhh...quit it with them negative waves OddBall...woof woof..

EEK!
Back to top Go down
angelok
-PopZ-Ular Poster
angelok

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 18:50

Hi OddBall Smile . I tried to register on 4d rules too... same stupid problem... about Oblivion.... stupid sait. stupid questions... Smile
have a perfect time on Morocco Smile)
Back to top Go down
OddBall
«The Quiet Type»
OddBall

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 19:09

Glad it was not just me M8....

I get really racked off when sites are so stupid.

anyway----happy christmas to all !
(lol)
Back to top Go down
angelok
-PopZ-Ular Poster
angelok

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 21:03

yep....u r not alone:))) ty. merry Christmas and happy New Year! ALL of u:))
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012, 01:40

Joel posted this at 4drulers forum:

I've done everything I can. I'm not stringing anyone along. If you want to move on go for it. This is shit out of my control. A lot of companies in the game and publishing industry shut down from mid december to mid january. Certainly a company pulling the plug on games is looking for ways to cut costs and shutting down a month is probably one of them, as well as reducing "gamespy support staff" to probably like ONE guy who's already flooded with 1000's of emails from bigger companies making bigger threats.

From the email they sent me (a generic one, informing mass developers all titles under open agreement are terminated) it said it costs 10 to 20 grand a YEAR to get your game back on. Gore grossed 80 dollars last year (sold 4 premium keys) not even enough to maintain my site, let alone gore server charges.

I understand everyone's concern and frustrations but I'm still paying back debt from GORE SE. I borrowed quite a bit of money (5k) and put everything I had of my own in (40k of savings shot) into Gore SE. It tanked hard, and made back about 5k. I went bankrupt on the first gore after spending millions. So I can't really be paying a programmer to fix it when I'm still eating payments to investors.

So here are the options:

1.) Wait to see if they keep gore retail running. In two months if its still running we can assume that its good to go. At that time I can switch SE to use retail's id number that gamespy uses. This will no doubt cause problems with gore retail.
2.) We could try a kickstarter funding to replace SE's game finder and code in our own. We would need at least 2500 dollars funding to do this. I have a programmer who did it already in his own game lined up. One of you guys can do it, then cut me a check and I will make it happen.

and merry x-mass to all Smile
Back to top Go down
rishabh
Cherry -Popper-
rishabh

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012, 07:24

AnsWER IS - skyrim Smile

Now register mates Cool

Gele plz run a tact server as well in retail Cool
Back to top Go down
hamed dx dx
Yeah! Over 200 Post!
hamed dx dx

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012, 21:25

ok guys i just formatted my pc and the mechnican man has repaired it it was windows 7 but now it is windows vista home basic so is gore suitable to play on it ?
Back to top Go down
OddBall
«The Quiet Type»
OddBall

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012, 21:35

Try it.... run it!
Suppose it's the best test......
Back to top Go down
OddBall
«The Quiet Type»
OddBall

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 20:19

and

Happy New Year to all our Readers........

woof woof woof
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 03:51

Hamed,

U do know that Gore SE DON'T WORK anymore at the moment?
(smiling)
Back to top Go down
rishabh
Cherry -Popper-
rishabh

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 06:11

GeleStylO wrote:
Hamed,

U do know that Gore SE DON'T WORK anymore at the moment?
(smiling)

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 09:49

Joel posted this at 4drulers forum:

Sorry guys I have zero interest in investing further time or money into something that I'm still paying for. You guys have been awesome loyal fans. All I can tell you is me and other original 4D staff are working on a (mostly) multi player only game coming out hopefully this summer. So while Gore might be dead, you guys might like our new game better than Gore.

If retail is still alive, play it. Gore isn't dead at all. SE is dead, but the original gore everyone fell in love with is good to go.
Back to top Go down
OddBall
«The Quiet Type»
OddBall

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 12:02

(bum2)

Hi Gele,
Yes, I read it yesterday.
As I posted on 4d forum - he has other fish to fry.
He wants to make money.
Becky always said so too.
You cannot blame him - we all make money to live by.
If he is developing a new game his future is in it..not the past.

As long as Gore retail stays up as multi-player we can play
(although my retail original ver 1.48 continually crashes - it's why I think I need the 1.50 patch......still)
And anyone who uses the retail may also have to upgrade..so the patch is becoming more vital to access.

cheers

(disco1)
Back to top Go down
WLGDavide
-PopZ-Ular Poster
WLGDavide

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 14:40

i hope their new game will be good.
but i still can't download the patch 1.50 for gore retail
Back to top Go down
http://gore-ita.forumfree.it/
Bloodyeye
Yeah! Over 200 Post!

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 22:16

i wonder how much does new game will cost ;d
Back to top Go down
http://polskandlitva.forumpolish.com
WLGDavide
-PopZ-Ular Poster
WLGDavide

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 22:47

Bloodyeye wrote:
i wonder how much does new game will cost ;d
don't worry, it will be created on the AMP1 engine... like Patriots!! (i hope not)
Back to top Go down
WLGDavide
-PopZ-Ular Poster
WLGDavide

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 22:54

i have a problem with Gore Retail, coop mode is missing and also some maps
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 13:38

alifistiaque wrote:
goreland.net will upload gore retail officially. (klass)
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 13:29

Posted by Joel - Yesterday at 4drulers forum

As I said we need to wait another month or so. At that point here are the options:

Rebuild SE to use retails ID. That might cause issues though with the unlocking of the game, as the cd key and the server id are all tied together as far as I know.

The second option is to just sell retail keys. I have a limited supply of them but probably enough to last a lifetime. Of course everyone will have to go back to the old gore version 1.47 or whatever. No high res textures, no reworked levels, no fixes. All work done post 2002 is deleted and mostly non compatible. No random sounds, etc.

There used to be a gamespy backend you could log into to see game stats and activated keys, etc. It's all gone. So getting new keys might be a long shot. Lets see if retail is still there in mid february. Until then I'm not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
hypnoticeye
Cherry -Popper-

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 16:48

Wow, Lets cross our fingers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameSpy Serverlist down   GameSpy Serverlist down - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GameSpy Serverlist down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next