Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesServer ViewerLog inRegister

Religion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TicTac
Over-PopZ-uLated
TicTac

Religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion   Religion - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 17:49

Personally, I am a Christian but I am not going to sit here and tell you I'm right and Islam or any other religion is wrong. Even with all the Islamist killing USA's ambassadors and burning down our buildings across the world showing complete hatred to not only the US but several countries it is not right to judge or accuse as that would be putting all Islamic in one group - terrorists. But I do ask that you don't try and tell me what you believe in is right or that you know when the end of the world is. In my opinion that is wrong. No matter what religion you are or who you believe in we must respect one another as a human race, man, woman, girl boy no matter what color.
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

Religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion   Religion - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 18:46

TicTac wrote:
Personally, I am a Christian but I am not going to sit here and tell you I'm right and Islam or any other religion is wrong. Even with all the Islamist killing USA's ambassadors and burning down our buildings across the world showing complete hatred to not only the US but several countries it is not right to judge or accuse as that would be putting all Islamic in one group - terrorists. But I do ask that you don't try and tell me what you believe in is right or that you know when the end of the world is. In my opinion that is wrong. No matter what religion you are or who you believe in we must respect one another as a human race, man, woman, girl boy no matter what color.

I agree with Shaun... Discussing who's religion is best is pointless and some ppl will get frustrated about this.
I'm religion free just like my wife. That doesn't mean I don't believe in God. I just gonna protect the ppl I care about.
And these ppl have all sorts of religion.
And also in Belgium Muslims attacking buildings and people.
But if we want to have a better futur in this world and peace then we just need to learn to work togheter and putt our religion a side sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://popz.forumotion.com
TicTac
Over-PopZ-uLated
TicTac

Religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion   Religion - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 18:49

GeleStylO wrote:
TicTac wrote:

I agree with Shaun... Discussing who's religion is best is pointless and some ppl will get frustrated about this.
I'm religion free just like my wife. That doesn't mean I don't believe in God. I just gonna protect the ppl I care about.
And these ppl have all sorts of religion.
And also in Belgium Muslims attacking buildings and people.
But if we want to have a better futur in this world and peace then we just need to learn to work togheter and putt our religion a side sometimes.

What is happening in Belgium Kenny Kenny? I don't see that news over here. BTW, nice post. (bravo)
Back to top Go down
Gele
-PopZ-er Atzii

Religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion   Religion - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 19:01

Lots of stuff Shaun.

Sharia4Belgium wants to rule my country.
It's an extreme Islam group.
The leader is now in jail but his followers are still walking free.
And they spread hate all over the place.
Saying stuff like if we (etnic Belgiansà don't adjust to the Islam they will kill us...
And young muslim people believe this so they do bad stuff. and police is something powerless.

Every day something happens in Antwerp, Brussels, ...

I'm glad to life in a small town far far away from our capital
(lol)

I don't have anything against any kind of believes.
But if some1 spreads hate then I will dislike it.

Anti-Islam is becoming a weekly topic in the news.
But we also have many Muslim ppl that fit here very well and adjusting to our ways of life.
That build a nice futur here, with family and work.
And these ppl don't care so much about this book called the sharia.
And these ppl are very ashamed and mad that these extremist give them a bad name.

There are bad and good ppl not mather what your religion is.
Back to top Go down
https://popz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion   Religion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Religion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Section :: General Discussions-